CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hello Pretties.I don't think I have clearly introduced myself.My name is Bria and I'm 15 yrs old and turning 16 in the fall.As you can see I'm African-American.I'm really fascinated by all hair and I love it!For years I have always wondered in particular why Ethnic women didn't have luscious,long,luminous,and luxurious hair.Well I'm tired of wondering.I'm ready to achieve it!With a little TLC,support and helpful hair regimens.Women of color can achieve great lengths and I'm starting to make a change for myself,and my hair today.So together we can have long,luscious,luxurious,luminous,beautiful ethnic hair.So help me along my embracing journey and together "we" can have that hair everyone dreams of.:)Love,Bria<3

No comments:

Post a Comment